2 day very wat lehs..tat sophia go tell james if wan to make me angry then pull my hair..then he really go pull lor..wat the hell.. n tat jera oso kana lorhs..when we are copying the correction 4 sci,she kept taking away my paper..then i oso MUST copy VERY FAST to let her copy fast lor..she think she kiing or Quueen arh..stupid lorhs..then i need to write fast inorder to copy b4 tcher take away leh..then i behind one anyhow copy..one of them i did not finish..then i juz go home..the paper giv tcher liao.... i dun care..if 2nite pillay online n me online,tell him..:P stop here a while..if not i burst..haha.. ♥ a butterfly landed @
2:43 PM
*I wish i can hav lots of things...
*I wish everyone hav a nice day everyday...
*I hope all my wishes will come true...
*I hope u will enjoy visitin my blog...